You will find information below concerning which data is collected during your visit to the website and how it is used:
I. Controller’s name and address
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states, as well as other data protection regulations is:
ProCom Automation GmbH
Jülicher Straße 344
Phone +49 241 93681 500
II. Contact of Data Protection Officer
VUV Beratungs- und Service GmbH
Tel.: +49 (241) 47433 21
III. General information on data processing
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
We only process our users’ personal data if this is necessary to provide a functional website, as well as our contents and services. Normally, we will only process our users’ personal data after the user has consented. An exception applies in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for practical reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Article 6(1)(a) GDPR constitutes the legal basis for the processing of personal data if we have obtained the data subject’s consent.
- Article 6(1)(b) GDPR is the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations necessary to implement pre-contractual measures.
- Article 6(1)(c) GDPR is the legal basis for a processing of personal data necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject.
- Article 6(1)(d) GDP is the legal basis if the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person render the processing of personal data necessary.
- Article 6(1)(f) GDPR is the legal basis for processing that is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, and if the data subject’s interests, fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest.
3. Data erasure and storage duration
The data subject’s personal data shall be deleted or blocked once the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Data may also be stored if this is required by national laws or by EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or erased if a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
IV. Provision of the website and creation of log files
Every time you visit our website, our system will automatically collect data and information from the accessing computer’s computer system.
The following data will be collected in this connection:
(1) Information about the browser type and the version used;
(2) The user’s operating system;
(3) The user’s internet service provider;
(4) The user’s IP address;
(5) Date and time of the access;
(6) Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website;
(7) Websites accessed by the user’s system through our website
The data will also be stored in our system’s log files. This data will not be stored together with the user’s other personal data.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. To this end, the user’s IP address shall remain stored for the session’s duration. The purpose of storing the data in log files is to ensure the website’s functionality. We also use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data will not be evaluated for marketing purposes in this connection. Our legitimate interest in data processing under Article 6(1)(f) GDPR also lies in these purposes.
The data will be erased once it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. Data collected for the provision of the website will be erased when the respective session has ended. Data stored in log files will be erased after thirty days at the latest. Data may be stored beyond these periods. In this event, the users’ IP addresses will be erased or deleted or masked, so that an assignment to the accessing client will no longer be possible.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the website’s operation. Consequently, the user cannot object to this.
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles, but for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content. Our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR also lies in these purposes.
VIII. Contact form and making contact by email
There is a contact form on our website that can be used for making contact electronically. If a user avails themselves of this possibility, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored.
These data are:
(1) First Name;
(3) Email address;
(5) Telephone number.
The following data will also be stored when the message is sent:
(1) The user’s IP address;
(2) Date and time of the registration;
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an email is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. If the purpose of making contact by e-mail is for the conclusion of a contract, then Article 6(1)(b) GDPR shall constitute an additional legal basis for the processing.
No data will be transferred to third parties in this connection. The data will be used exclusively for processing the exchange.
We will only process the personal data from the input mask for the purpose of handling the establishment of contact. In the event of contact by e-mail, this will also constitute the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data will be erased once it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. The persona data from the contact form’s input mask and the data sent by email will be erased when the respective exchange with the user has ended. The exchange will be deemed terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of thirty days at the latest.
The user may withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, they can object to the storage of their personal data at any time. The exchange cannot be continued in such a case. All you need to do is send an email with your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal data stored in the course of making contact will be deleted in this case.
IX. Web Analytics: Matomo without Cookies
We use Matomom without cookies to create our website analysis. The processing of the data enables us to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. By evaluating the data obtained, we are able to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to constantly improve our website and its user-friendliness. Our legitimate interest in the processing of the data according to Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR also lies in these purposes. By making the IP address anonymous, the interest of the user in the protection of their personal data is sufficiently taken into account.
Of course, you also have the option of using our website without storing your data. You can disable tracking for this.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
X. Use of Google reCAPTCHA
We use Google reCAPTCHA on our website to verify and prevent interactions on our website through automated access, e.g. by so-called bots. This is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, subsequently referred to only as “Google”.
Through certification according to the EU-US privacy shield (“EU-US Privacy Shield”), https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active Google guarantees that the EU’s data protection regulations will also be observed when processing data in the USA.
The legal basis for the processing of the user’s personal data is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in our website’s security and in the prevention of unwanted, automated access in the form of spam or similar.
The data will be erased once it is no longer required for our record-keeping purposes. In our case, this is the case after thirty days.
XI. Data subject’s rights
When your personal data is processed, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR, and you have the following rights with respect to the controller:
- The right to confirmation as to whether data concerning you is being processed, to information on the data processed, to further information on the data processing and to copies of the data (cf. also Article 15 GDPR);
- The right to rectification or completion of incorrect or incomplete data (cf. also Article 16 GDPR);
- The right to the immediate erasure of data concerning them (cf. also Article 17 GDPR), or, alternatively, if further processing under Article 17(3) GDPR is required, the right to restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR;
- The right to receive the data concerning you and which you have provided and to transfer this data to other providers/controllers (cf. also Article 20 GDPR);
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the data concerning you is being processed by the provider in violation of data protection provisions (cf. also Article 77 GDPR).In addition, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom it has disclosed data of any rectification or erasure of data or any restriction on processing pursuant to Articles 16, 17(1) and 18 GDPR. However, this obligation shall not apply if this notification is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Notwithstanding this, the user has a right to information about these recipients.
Users and data subjects also have the right to object under Article 21 GDPR to the future processing of data concerning them, if the data controller is processing the data in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR. In particular, it is permitted to object to data processing for the purpose of direct advertising.
XII. Google Webfonts
Our site is using so-called webfonts (http://www.google.com/webfonts/) to optimize the representation of font and content. These services are provided by Google LLC („Google“), Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The embedding of these webfonts occurs via a server request, commonly a US-based server of Google. In the course of requesting our page, your browser will upload the relevant webfonts in your browser cache. Through this, our server will receive information on which of our internet sites you visited. The IP address of the browser of the end device used by the visitor of our website will also be saved by Google. This becomes necessary for a visually improved representation of your texts. However, you can change the settings of your browser to avoid the retaining of webfonts via the Goggle server (e.g. by installing add-ons such as NoScript or Ghostery for Firefox). In case your browser does not support this function or you do not allow access, a standard font of your PC will be used for display.
General information on google webfonts can be found here: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq?hl=de-DE&csw=1.
General Information on data protection by Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de-DE/policies/privacy/.
June 2023 Version 1.0