Corona: Business operations at ProCom continue
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are all confronted with a dynamic and difficult situation. Our families, friends, customers, employees and communities have been dramatically affected by the impact of the virus and its impact on the global economy. We would like to share with you how ProCom is responding to this new situation.
We have installed a prevention team at an early stage and have started to provide employees with advice and measures to protect themselves and others in the best possible way.
On 12 March, ProCom rehearsed the expected emergency and sent all employees to their home office. As the résumé of the day was very positive, our teams have been working from home since 16 March. We have reduced business trips to an absolute minimum until further notice. This means that our contact with you in the near future will be by telephone and digital – definitely but not less. We have adapted our working hours to the situation and made them more flexible. ProCom works less in absolute terms, so that parents, for example, can supervise their children more easily. The planning of the teams guarantees continuous availability and coverage of all customer needs. In these times, ProCom thus focuses even more on its core tasks and issues. We let rest processes that do not serve the concrete operational business aside and the reduced travel activity helps to increase time reserves in order to maintain smooth operations despite reduced working hours for our customers and partners.
At a glance:
- Customer appointments take place virtually – we use tools that allow convenient face-to-face meetings.
- Availability of employees by telephone or e-mail is guaranteed at all times, as before.
- Support for our customers is fully available.
- Seminars/trainings are offered as webinars in small blocks. Offers are in coordination.
- Production: Our production team works in isolation at the company headquarters and our production facility allows a sufficiently large safety distance between each other.
- Software development runs as usual.
- Consulting from our side remote and/or via video conference possible.
- New installations are possible via the usual remote maintenance access.
We hope that you and your families, employees, and all other partners are and stay healthy! We would be happy to discuss with you the effects the Corona pandemic may have on you and our joint business. Our employees have started to contact customers and partners personally. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Your ProCom Teamkeyboard_arrow_leftBack